Are you a movie buff? Here are six movie quotes. Can you name them without googling them? Post your answers as comments. Hint, they are from highly intellectual movies. Okay, I lied. But the next ones will rise above the male glass ceiling.
1. “Yeah, I called her up. She gave me a bunch of crap about not listening to her enough or something. I don’t know, I wasn’t paying attention.”
2. You fell victim to one of the classic blunders – The most famous of which is “never get involved in a land war in Asia” – but only slightly less well-known is this: “Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line
3. “You want me to strap her to the hood?…She’ll be fine. It’s not as if it’s going to rain or something.”
4. When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled.
5. Name’s Barf. I’m a Mog, half man half dog. I’m my own best friend.
6. Sir, the truth is I talk to God all the time, and no offense, but He never mentioned you.