FUN Interview Questions:
1. Many writers will say they see stories all around them. Is there any place unusual you’ve found a story?
I was cooking dinner one evening, and a title for a book just kind of hit me. I ran to the computer to type out the name, and ended up with an almost complete outline. Yes. Dinner was burned that evening.
2. What is your favorite part of writing? Did anyone inspire you to write or was this something you always wanted to do?
I’ve always wanted to write. If I couldn’t find a book to read, I’d write my own.
3. If you could be any character in any literary book who would you be and why?
I’d love to be Elizabeth Bennett because she’s got staying power! Who else could last over 100 years?!
4. What is something that very few people know about you?
When I laugh really hard, I sound exactly like Scooby-Doo. No kidding!
5. What is your favorite material item that you own (examples: iPod, Gone with the Wind book, grandmother’s rocking chair)
My wedding ring.
SERIOUS Interview Questions:
1. While you were writing, did you ever feel as if you were one of the characters?
2. What dreams have been realized as a result of your writing?
3. Do you have any upcoming appearances that you would like to share with us?
Well, like I said above, I’m getting ready to release my second novel, Lonely Hearts, in October. I’m planning on having lots of giveaways, contests, and just plain fun during this release, so you might want to either follow me on my website (http://www.thepriceoftrust.com) blog (http://authoramanda.blogspot.com) Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/amandastephan) or Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/thepriceoftrust.com) so you’re not left out!
4. Would you like to share a little about your current work in progress?
I’d love to! You can read the first three chapters of my first release, The Price of Trust as well as the first chapter of my upcoming book, Lonely Hearts, at http://www.booksbyamanda.com/sneak-peek.html